HRDA-PSN staff distributed 125 different modality Cash to male and female IDPs, Returnees and vulnerable host community members, in South Zone (Kandahar, Zabul, Helmand, Urozgan and Nimroz)
- Kandahar City 22 different modality cash
- Zabul City 25 different modality cash
- Helmand City 30 different modality cash
- Urozgan City 23 different modality cash
- Nimroz City 25 different modality cash
The main purpose of this distribution is to become self-sufficient and has source of income for the betterment of life. This distributions were carried out in presence of PSN project personnel, representatives of government DoRR and UNHCR organization. The person with specific needs (PSN) project is financially supported by UNHCR in Kandahar, Helmand, Urozgan , Zabul and Nimroz provinces to help people with specific needs through the provision of unconditional cash and referral to social service institution to address urgent protection risks of refugee returnees, IDPs and host communities.